Social Icons

Facebook

Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

If I Stay

Watch If I Stay Movies Online

If I Stay full movieIf I Stay Tell setory about : Mia Hall thought the hardest decision she would ever face would be whether to pursue her musical dreams at Juilliard or follow a different path to be with the love of her life, Adam. But what should have been a carefree family drive changes everything in an instant, and now her own life hangs in the balance. Caught between life and death for one revealing day, Mia has only one decision left, which will not only decide her future but her ultimate fate.
Released : 22 Aug 2014
Runtime : 107 Minutes
Genre : Drama, Fantasy, Music
Director : R.J. Cutler
Year : 2014
Rating : PG-13
Writer : Shauna Cross (screenplay), Gayle Forman (novel)
Actor : Chloƫ Grace Moretz, Mireille Enos, Jamie Blackley, Joshua Leonard
Critic Consensus : Although Chloƫ Grace Moretz gives it her all and the story adds an intriguing supernatural twist to its melodramatic YA framework, If I Stay is ultimately more manipulative than moving.

Watch If I Stay Trailler



PLAY NOW If I Stay Full Movie Streaming
Plot : Mia Hall thought the hardest decision she would ever face would be whether to pursue her musical dreams at Juilliard or follow a different path to be with the love of her life, Adam. But what should have been a carefree family drive changes everything in an instant, and now her own life hangs in the balance. Caught between life and death for one revealing day, Mia has only one decision left, which will not only decide her future but her ultimate fate.
IMDB Rating : 6.8  |  IMDB Votes : 70,845
TomatoMeter : 36  |  Average Rating : 5.0/10
Reviews Counted : 119  |  TomatoMeter Fresh : 43
Rotten Tomato Meter : 76  |  TomatoMeter Percentage : 62 %
Audience Average Rating : 3.6/5   |  Audience User Rating : 47924
DVD Released: 18 Nov 2014
Box Office : $50.5M
Production : Warner Bros. Pictures
Official Website : http://www.ifistaymovie.com
Country : USA
Language : English

0 komentar:

Post a Comment